If only for the poster, this is a hilarious blog with a great point.
Most of my political humor is designed to mock statists. That’s true whether I’m sharing cartoons, videos, jokes, or one-liners.
But I also enjoy clever left-wing humor, even when libertarians are the target. Here are examples that tickled my funny bone.
- A video portraying Somalia as a libertarian paradise.
- Cartoons on libertarian ice fishing and libertarian lifeguards.
- A mosaic showing 24 types of libertarians.
- A poster showing how the world sees libertarians.
- A 23-photo montage of libertarian problems.
- The answer to the riddle of why the libertarian chicken crossed the road.
I rarely find explicitly pro-libertarian humor, however, perhaps because we’re too busy fretting about the dangers of excessive government.
But I think you’ll agree that “Libertarian Jesus” is worth a laugh or two.
I like this poster because it makes the very important and serious point (which Cal Thomas has succinctly explained) that…
View original post 37 more words