This post will enumerate the topics which came to my mind this morning. This blog includes several contributors, and the hope is that many of them will join me in writing about several of the following topics. In any case, here’s a list of articles which you shall see from me in the near future. Feel free to comment on any which strike your interest.
1) Am I an Imperialist?
a. To what extent ought the United States intervene in world affairs?
2) Thomas Paine’s view on monarchy
3) When did Iraq become Afghanistan?
a. When did the idea of a democratic and pro-freedom Iraq become impossible?
b. Is it still possible for U.S. intervention to prevent the radicalization of Iraq?
4) On the decline of the West and absurd hatred of large families
5) Is there a war on women? If so, who is guilty?
6) Review of Decision Points by George Bush
7) Review of Richard Taylor’s Destruction and Reconstruction
8) Initial thoughts on Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn’s Leftism
9) On the culture war and changing the form of mankind
10) Leftist intolerance for supporters of traditional marriage
On a side note, are there any topics from American history or current events which our dear readers would like to see written about?